Fixtoe is a device created for the conservative treatment of metatarsophalangeal predislocation syndrome or floating toe. It relieves metatarsal pain associated with joint subluxation and MTP flexural plate damage.
- Compatible with any type of footwear.
- Immediate relief of metatarsalgia associated with digital deformity.
- Slows down the evolution of the digital deformity.
- Stabilizes the metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Delays the appearance of metatarsal callus and the dorsum of the central toes.
- Adjusts to the ergonomics of any type of foot thanks to its universal size.
- Removable strap to align the toe that is affected.
- Removable pad so it can be placed with orthopedic insole