The PSB Ankle brace 8 is suitable for athletes with an increased tendency to sprain ( instability) or mild pain. Also suitable for athletes who need additional support for the ankle during sports activities.
The Push Med Elbow Brace provides for infinitely adjustable extension limitation of the elbow joint. This prevents tracing.
• Impingement by overstretching (capsular )
• Persistent complaints after elbow dislocations and / or fracture...
The Push med ankle brace provides support to the ankle joint and longer time used for a wide range of cases and conditions . The brace is based on the principles of the functional tape bandage.
• Moderate ( residual) instabilit...
The Push care Neck Brace provides support for the vertebral column through its anatomical shape and semi-rigid foam .
• treatment of whiplash
• Acute neck injuries
• Minor cervical arthrosis
The Push med Patella Brace applies local pressure to the patellar tendon and supports the patella.
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Tendinitis of the patellar tendon
• Apexitis patellar (jumper's knee)
• Osgood Schlatter
The Push Med Knee Brace provides substantial support for the knee joint laterally .
• Osteoarthritis with swelling
• rheumatoid arthritis
• Functional instability after ligament injury
• residual instability after ligament injury
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 provides support with a slight or almost recovered ankle sprain. The ultrathin ankle brace stabilizes the ankle with the elastic band wrapped around the ankle in the shape of an 8 and provides firm, comfortable compression.