The Push med Patella Brace applies local pressure to the patellar tendon and supports the patella.
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Tendinitis of the patellar tendon
• Apexitis patellar (jumper's knee)
• Osgood Schlatter
The Push Med Knee Brace provides substantial support for the knee joint laterally .
• Osteoarthritis with swelling
• rheumatoid arthritis
• Functional instability after ligament injury
• residual instability after ligament injury
Can easily be worn under clothing. Light, airy and comfortable material. Adapts to the shape of the leg. opening on the patella so that bending is possible. Indication: post -traumatic or chronic diseases of the knee.
Size: circumference of the knee...