The Push Med Knee Brace provides substantial support for the knee joint laterally .
• Osteoarthritis with swelling
• rheumatoid arthritis
• Functional instability after ligament injury
• residual instability after ligament injury
The Push med Patella Brace applies local pressure to the patellar tendon and supports the patella.
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Tendinitis of the patellar tendon
• Apexitis patellar (jumper's knee)
• Osgood Schlatter
Can easily be worn under clothing. Light, airy and comfortable material. Adapts to the shape of the leg. opening on the patella so that bending is possible. Indication: post -traumatic or chronic diseases of the knee.
Size: circumference of the knee...