Gibaud Neck collar
Gibaud neck collars have been designed to treat certain conditions while providing a high level of comfort.
Soft C1 collars: Torticollis, acute flare-up of osteoarthritis of the neck
C1 collar: Anatomical shape
• Mild neck sprain.
• Acute episode of neck osteoarthritis.
• Progressive transition after wearing a rigid
• Night-time wear.
• Traumatic injury: sprain, fracture, etc.
• Extended wear without medical follow-up.
In addition to taking measurements, the collar
should be tried on to ensure a good fit and to
understand how to put it on properly. These
medical devices should only be used in the
recommended indications. They should be
stored in a clean environment, protected from
excessively high temperatures, moisture and
light. Skin protection in the event of dermatological
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
• Following prolonged wear for more than 10
days, progressive withdrawal is necessary,
along with appropriate physiotherapy.
• Adjust the height to look straight ahead.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Fabric: hand wash in water at 40°C with mild
soap or washing powder, rinse thoroughly, do
not wring, dry flat and do not iron.