Thermoskin universele polswrap
Provides protection and support for the wrist during periods of activity and for RSI.
Ambidextrous wrap design with velcro closure allows for a comfortable, adjustable fit.
The new model (medium) has an extended thumb piece.
Small, Medium (new model) and Large.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Lateral Ulner Ligament Injuries (Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumbs, Stener’s Lesion)
Weak and/or injured wrist
XS: 11-13 cm
Medium: 14-19 cm
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).