Thermoskin Thermal artritis compression gloves
Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves provide warmth and even compression for the temporary relief of arthritic pain. A textured inner layer provides additional grip for everyday activities and finger tips cut out, allow a better sense of touch. Sold in a pair (left + right).
• Front Grip where it is needed.
• Streamlined smooth back of hand to reduce friction.
• Relief from arthritic pain, cold and sensitive hands
• Textured and fingerless gloves for sensitivity
• Breathable and moisture wicking
• Clinically validated
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
|15 tot 17 cm
|18 tot 20 cm
|21 tot 23 cm
|24 tot 26 cm
|27 tot 29 cm
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).